Looking for strategies to reach your customers on the billions of mobile devices out there? There’s a ton of mobile-relevant sessions on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills — content, video, data, engagement, and more.
Mobile + Video Marketing
Master your multi-device marketing strategy - Winning mobile video strategies, UX/design, millennial strategies, new platforms, mobile data, search, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Tuesday, April 17
- Convince your executive team why you should start using videos in marketing and other departments
- Recognize where live videos or video podcasts that cost $0 would benefit the business
- Get your coworkers to stop creating the same boring testimonial videos that only their mom's watch
- Determine when to spend money on professional video and use 6 tips to limit your spend
- Identify the opportunities in your brand and marketing strategy where video will have the greatest impact
- Create a concrete, actionable plan for integrating video into your social media strategy for the whole team to get excited about
- Understand the breadth of social media video platforms available to you and choose the right tools for you
Day 2 Wednesday, April 18
- Better understand how data and creativity can be used together to improve your imagery and video.
- Look at creatives from an analytical perspective and correlate performance to specific attributes within that image.
- Better recognize your audiences’ visual preferences
- Isolate creative white spaces from industry and user-generated insights.
- Leverage mobile customers as a built-in focus group
- Test and iterate on new features quickly by collecting feedback from thousands of customers within days
- Make data-backed decisions about the direction of the company to ensure you’re building a brand in-line with customer expectations