Hacking the Website Design RFP Process
Let’s rethink the RFP process for your next website project. Your boilerplate RFP will get you boilerplate proposals… bleh! A clear, concise, and transparent scope of work is a time saver for all involved and will get you thoughtful and focused proposals from companies you want to hire. A quality RFP will vastly improve the quality of your responses. We’ll identify the good stuff versus the fluff. Honest, clear, and concise scopes of work are what will make your next web design project a success.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a simple yet effective project narrative
- Outline project specs that make sense to everyone
- Offer agreed upon and measurable goals
- Provide realistic timelines and milestones
- Create a realistic budget you can share, yes, you need to talk about $$$