Global SEO: Five International Marketing Fails
Going global is no easy task and the method for doing this successfully across multiple markets, languages and cultures takes careful planning and execution. This session will break down the elements for effective global targeting and give insights into best practice, common mistakes and assumptions established brands have tended to make.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify which markets present the biggest opportunity
- Fully localize a site for users to increase ROI
- Understand how to implement technical onsite considerations
- Satisfy cultural differences (habits, behavior, buying patterns, trust signals)
- How to promote your websites (which channels to use in which market)