Customer First! How to Build an Amazing Customer-Centric Approach to Content Marketing
On average, it costs organizations between 4 and 10 times more to acquire a new customer than it does to keep an existing one. In addition, 20% of your customers bring 80% of your revenue. The next evolution of your marketing strategy is customer marketing, and content marketing is your fuel. Deepening customer relationships with great content creates advocates, develops trust, and inspires customers to be customers for life. This session will guide you and your team to building and executing a content strategy around the customer the way traditional retention marketing and product marketing never could. This session is about understanding and creating a customer-centered culture, with content marketing at the helm.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why content marketing is the right customer marketing approach
- Build a strategic content program that will drive results
- Empower employees to build your content marketing program for customer
- Identify the different types of content to reach customers
- Find and partner with the best customers