New platforms are popping up every day and with each comes a new opportunity to reach a special demographic. In this session, we’ll talk about how to take your brand’s story and existing visual assets and craft them in ways that are optimal for each social network (and its ever-changing algorithm). We’ll dive into the nitty gritty of minor tweaks you can make (uploading a different file types, choose a vertical image over horizontal, etc.) to give your brand an advantage on the platforms as they are today. Then we’ll talk about how to keep an eye out for the next round of algorithm changes.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the types of assets that are currently over-performing on the top social platforms
- Interpret changes in how social platforms are prioritizing content
- Determine the difference between a trend in the marketplace, and a brand-specific problem
- Uncover secret Facebook groups that audience development and engagement leaders use to connect to one another and share insights
- Think about data in new ways. You’ll surprise yourself with the answers you already have