What’s Included in My Pass?
We look forward to hosting you at Digital Summit Seattle!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Below is a breakdown of what is included by pass type:
|Onsite Registration: Day 1, 12:30pm||X||X||X||X|
|Onsite Registration: Day 1, 8:00am||X||X||X|
Day 1: 12:30-6:15pm, Day 2: 8:30am-6:15pm
Day 1: 8:30am-12:30pm
|Day 1 Lunch *||X||X||X|
|Day 2 Lunch *||X||X||X||X|
|Keynotes, Exhibitor Showcase, Networking Receptions & Access to Presentation Decks||X||X||X||X|
|OnDeman: Slidecasts w/Audio||X||X||X|
|VIP Lounge Access||X||X|
|Reserved Keynote Seating||X||X|
|Backstage Keynote Meet + Greet||X|
|Platinum Swag Bag
*Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special dietary needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide advance notice by April 9th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis. PLEASE NOTE: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after April 9th or onsite.
How do I pre-register for sessions I want to attend?
No need to pre-register for any of the sessions on the agenda! Attendees are welcome to select their desired session right on site.
Take Mercer Street exit (exit 167) and go straight onto Mercer Street westbound. Turn right onto 4th Avenue or 3rd Avenue. If you are on 4th Avenue, turn left to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage. If you are on 3rd Avenue, turn right to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage. To drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall, proceed on 4th Avenue, turn left on Roy Street, left on 3rd Avenue and proceed immediately to the far right lane for the drop off zone.
From Aurora/Hwy 99 northbound
Take the Western Avenue exit. Continue straight on Western Avenue. Turn right onto Battery Street. Turn left onto 1st Avenue. Turn right on Mercer Street. Continue down Mercer Street to drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall, or turn left on 3rd or 4th Avenues to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage.
From Aurora/Hwy 99 southbound
Exit right on Roy Street. Turn left on 3rd Avenue North. Turn left to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage, or proceed to the corner of 3rd Avenue and Mercer Street, turn left and proceed immediately to the far right lane to drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall.
Please note: the Alaskan Way Viaduct and Mercer West projects are improving access to Seattle Center and may impact traffic and parking options.
Closest parking option
Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. A covered skybridge provides easy access between level C of the garage and McCaw Hall. Vehicle clearance for the Mercer Garage is 7’7″. Capacity, including ADA, is 1,439 spaces.
Other garages and parking options
- 5th Avenue North Garage, located at the corner of 5th Avenue and Harrison Street. This is the first garage you will encounter after exiting I-5 and turning onto 5th Avenue. It is a 3-block walk to McCaw Hall from this garage. Vehicle clearance for the 5th Avenue North Garage is 8’6″ on the street level, and goes down to 6’8″ on the lower levels. Capacity, including ADA, is 1,021 spaces.
- Surface lots are available either side of Mercer Street between 3rd and 1st Avenues.
- Southwest Seattle Center garages, for those willing and able to make the short walk across the Seattle Center campus, there are garages located on 1st Avenue North between Thomas and John Streets (south of KeyArena), at the corner of Warren Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to the church), and on 2nd Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to Pacific Science Center).
ADA parking availability
- 48 spaces in the Mercer Street Garage
- 24 spaces in the 5th Avenue North Garage
Buses: Bus lines that have stops within a 3-block radius of the main McCaw Hall entrance: 3 & 4
- 5th Ave/Republican (heading northbound): 3 & 4
- 5th Ave/Mercer (heading southbound): 3 & 4
For more information, please visit King County Metro.
Seattle Center Monorail: Seattle Center Monorail is the nation’s first full-scale commercial monorail system which provides a fun, quick and convenient link between downtown Seattle and Seattle Center. The monorail departs approximately every 10 minutes from two stations:
- Seattle Center station, adjacent to the Space Needle
- Westlake Center Mall station, at Fifth Avenue and Pine Street
For more information, please visit the Seattle Center Monorail.
Bike racks are available at the following locations along Mercer Street or near the main North McCaw Hall entrance:
- On Mercer Street just east of the Stage Door Entrance
- On Mercer Street just north of the Lecture Hall Entrance (directly underneath the skybridge)
- Across from the main North entrance to McCaw Hall, near the PNB Box Office
Please Note: Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, April 17th from 5:15-6:15pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Wednesday, April 18th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Wednesday, April 18th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Wednesday, April 18th from 5:15-6:15pm
- Snacks will be provided at the opening beer & wine reception on Tuesday.
- Light Breakfast will be available from 8:00am – 8:30am on Wednesday morning.
- Box Lunch is provided during the Wednesday keynote for all attendees (Morning Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Tuesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- Available for Purchase: Concessions will be available through the venue on both days.
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special dietary needs, please contact email@example.com to provide advance notice by April 9th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis
Please note: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after April 9th or onsite.
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special assistance (nursing moms, accessibility, allergies, dietary requests etc.), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide advance notice by April 9th. A vegetarian option will already be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: The venue is unable to accommodate special requests made after April 9th or on-site.
You’ll find a range of attire at the conference but generally most attendees are in business casual. Temperatures in conference halls may fluctuate widely. It’s advised to dress in layers.
Attendees will receive an email within one week of event closing with a post-event survey and access information to view presentations via a secure portal from the Digital Summit website. Please note that presentations will not be available to download, but will be available for viewing for 6 weeks after the event.
It’s of utmost importance to us that the conference be informative, valuable and fun for all. If there is anything we can do to make for a better experience, please let us know by filling out our post-event survey immediately following the conference. We read EVERY one, and use them to shape our future conferences.